1. Want to have careful design
2. Excellent quality without the custom design fee and timeline
3. Have a clean simple design in mind.
4. Traditional vibes that are customizable with color and embellishments
5. Looking to save some money and assemble your suites. Make it a party, we will walk you through it.
There is so much versatility in the JPK Curated Collection
Choose Classic, Floral or Modern
within each style choose your favorite design and from there
you can customize with the amount of pieces you need to include in your invitation suite and your colors.
Choose embellishments to really personalize your design.
Once you place the order you will receive a form to submit all of your wedding details and any design choices for the suite you chose.
Absolutely not!! Your guests will hang them on their refrigerator or calendar boards for months. And, invitations are actually one of the only things for your wedding day that will be with you for decades. I still have mine in my folder I used to plan my own wedding back in 1999. My mom has hers from 1968. It is something to be cherished, so the investment is worth it.
The typical Jo's Paper Kitchen couple spends between $1000 and $1800 on their wedding invitations. Custom services start at $3000 for your entire event from Save the Dates to Day of Stationery.